Potential Conflict with "WP Google Analytics Events" Plugin

Since switching from X to Pro, Google Analytics events are no longer passed from the “WP Google Analytics Events” plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-google-analytics-events/) to Google Analytics. All plugins are up-to-date, along with Pro, and sites running the same set of plugins with a different theme are still working properly. An example on the site is on the page https://www.theundergroundchicago.com/parties-events/. The “Contact Our Planners” button at the top should be passing along an event to Google Analytics, but is not.

I know it is not ThemeCo’s job to make sure that every plugin is compatible with their theme, but I was hoping you might have some insight as to what is causing the problem. This is a plugin that I’ve been using for quite a while with at least a dozen themes without issue, so I’m not sure what Pro may be doing differently. Thank you in advance!

Hi There,

I did check the analytics code and it is there on your source code and there’s no error. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjQhtlE25. With this, you have to check in with the plugin developer. We don’t know how the plugin code works, if there’s an error cause by the theme we can help you figure that out but since none, you have to consult the author of the plugin since they have better understanding of it’s functionalities. Thank you for understanding.