Posts Sidebar

Hi I have a question about removing sidebar for posts.

If you see the screenshot (https://ibb.co/gVwisS), there is grey sidebar section on the right side.

I would like to use it as full width so that my video can take full width of the page. (or even 80%)

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi @ykbaek,

Thanks for writing in.

Use this code below in your Custom CSS:

.single-post .x-content-sidebar-active .x-container.main:before{
     right: -100%;
}

.single-post .x-main.left .x-main {
      width: 100%;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the reply.

I did and it still doesnt work.

Help please!

Thank you.

Hello @ykbaek,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion. Actually there is no need for custom CSS to make post full width. You can do that from X > Theme Options > Layout And Design > Content Layout > Full Width. Earlier it was set to Content Left, sidebar right and have changed that to Fullwidth. I have made the necessary changes. https://cloudup.com/cll1Yn8CPCY

Thanks.

Thank you!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.