Posts pages

His

I am trying to hide the Header, footer and post title on my posts and move my content to the top of the page.
I have used:
.x-navbar-wrap {
display: none !important;
}

.x-landmark-breadcrumbs-wrap{
}

.entry-title{
}

but I cant work out how to reduce the margin at the top of the page
I also cant see how to remove the footer block

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
A

Hello Alex,

Thanks for writing in!

Your code will remove the navbar, page titles and post entry titles to all of the pages in your site which is not advisable since it can lead to other issues as well. We highly recommend that you use Pro theme and create custom header and footer instead. You can then create an empty custom header and custom footer that you can assign to all your posts. When you view your post, there should not be a header or footer displayed.

Note: If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance. We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your input. I am trying to create a header as suggested
I have added a Bar with a container on the left for the logo. I have now added a second container across the remaining area, with the site title in it.
Under this site title, I want to add seven buttons. However I don’t seem to be able to get the buttons to line up horizontally under the site title.
Your help would be very much appreciated
thanks

Hi Alex,

To better help with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi. Its Ok resolved the issue late last night

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.