Posts page layout, vs actual post layout?

Hey there, im trying to get my posts page to be full width so the post images take up the full screen. which is what I have right now. BUT, i am also trying to make my actual blog posts look content left, sidebar bar right layout. Unfortunately x will not allow me to do both as far as I know. Any help would be appreciated. first image is what i want the post page to look like, second is what I want my blog posts to look like. Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.blog .x-sidebar {
	display: none;
}
.blog .x-main {
	width: 100%;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

thank you, worked perfectly

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.