Posts not showing on Ethos

Hi,
I switched over to the Ethos stack, and the posts aren’t showing on the designated page. I want them to look the same as the Ethos 1 demo, where the image is on the side of the text (with the main caveat that it is a RTL website, so the image needs to be on the right and the text on the left). Can you help?

Thanks!

The current main page is: https://uk2.fcomet.com/~hasichao/
I would like all the posts, not only the recent posts to show in a horizontal layout. How could I achieve this?
I would be happy to consider essential grid as well, except they don’t have a horizontal format.
Thanks!

Hi,

To achieve that, you need to set your homepage to display latest posts under settings > Reading.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Unfortunately that didn’t help. Now I have the recent posts but no sidebar.
Also, I want to control which posts show, not just any posts. Is there a way for me to accomplish that?
Should I use essential grid? If yes - than how I can I have the content show horizontaly, with the image on the right and the text on the left?

Thanks!

Hi,

I can see a sidebar, but it’s empty.

You can add contents to it under Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar

With regards to controlling which posts to show, It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!