Posts Not Appearing on Page

I’m not able to get my posts to appear on the page to which I assigned them in the Category settings. I’m sure I’m going about this wrong so would appreciate some guidance. I searched the knowledge base and forum but could not find an answer either place.

My website is www.woodworkingjunction.com. It’s a brand new site with only five posts. I assigned all of these posts to the Woodworking Topics category, which is the name of the page I want them to be archived on (as well as to continue to appear as a snippet and featured image on my homepage). However, when I click the menu button for the Woodworking Topics page, the page is blank other than the carousel, navbar, and footer.

The menu button does have a drop down arrow, which displays a list of the posts. I can click on an item in the list and the full post appears. As an example of how I want this function, please see the Reviews menu and page on www.KnifeUp.com.

Please ignore this post. I found the issue (my error). I tried to delete the post but could not.

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.