Posts don't show up on main page

I’ve looked through the posts and I don’t see a solution here. my main (Ethos) page is blank and doesn’t populate when I publish posts. the website is thenutrientreview.com

Hello @aarongrubb,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To display posts please either turn off or remove category number from X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options > Filterable Index.

Thanks.

1 Like

Okay. I tried that and just yesterday, I added another post to the page. It’s still not showing posts in the feed

Hello @aarongrubb,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website login details (username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Okay. let me know if that worked

Hi aarongrubb,

Your posts should be appearing fine now. Under (X > Theme Options > Ethos) the “POST SLIDER – BLOG” was set to display posts as “Featured”, none of your posts has this option selected, which can be seen in this screenshot:

I have chosen “Random” for now regaridng the “POST SLIDER – BLOG”.

Thanks.

Thanks a bunch. I’ll check it out

You’re welcome, let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.