Posts configuration

Hi, I would like to add a sidebar only in the posts, but not in the rest of the site like any kind of page.

How could I do this?

Thanks.

Hello @Berserk109,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am quoting certain part of question that is confusing. Can you please elaborate?

Thanks.

1 Like

I want to add a sidebar area in the right of the posts. Haha, only that, i did’t explain well…

Hello @Berserk109,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Under page attribute please select Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right https://cloudup.com/cONZtzU-Lvo

If you want to add custom sidebars where you can control what images, text, or content to show, please check the Unlimited Sidebars feature. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-unlimited-sidebars/

Thanks.

Yep, I know how to do it in pages, but not in posts (entries).

Hi There,

Thanks for the clarification!
To add side bar only for post pages please go to theme option -> Layout and Design choose the layout as content left and side bar right!

After done that, edit all of your pages and choose the layout as full width or as per your convenient.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.