Hi there!
Is this possible to make these colors of posts with Pro or that’s just X’s feature?
Thanks
Hi there!
Is this possible to make these colors of posts with Pro or that’s just X’s feature?
Thanks
Hi There,
That is part of the demo content for Icon 2. It is adding background color on each specific post format. We can use this custom CSS to achieve that even on PRO.
.format-video .entry-wrap {
color: #e9daef !important;
background-color: #8e44ad !important;
}
.format-standard .entry-wrap {
color: #2b3331 !important;
background-color: #16a085 !important;
}
.format-quote .entry-wrap {
color: #fcf2c8 !important;
background-color: #f1c40f !important;
}
.format-gallery .entry-wrap {
color: #d0e7f7 !important;
background-color: #2980b9 !important;
}
.format-audio .entry-wrap {
color: #cfd4d9 !important;
background-color: #2c3e50 !important;
}
.format-link .entry-wrap {
color: #f9d0cc !important;
background-color: #c0392b !important;
}
**Edit: No need to add that custom CSS. Just set it on the Theme Options > Icon.

Hi, Lely!
Thank you so much for that code. I have added and that worked.
But About this:
I can’t find in my theme options of Pro, have a look below:

Am I missing anything or that’s in the X theme?
Many thanks!
Hi There,
That option is for the icon stack only.
Please make sure your stack is ICON.
Regards!
Hey @thai
Ah! Okay. I was looking for it in the Integrity as suggested by @Lely
I want to stick with Integrity so this can’t be there. 
Thanks for your time!
Best regards,
You’re welcome.