Posts carousel stopped working

Hello,
I am using Essential Addons for Cornerstone Lite to create a posts carousel on home page. Just recently it stopped working properly and I have no clue why… Could anyone help me?
dharmaebooks.org

thank you,
beata

Hello Beata,

Thanks for writing in! Essential Addons for Cornerstone Lite is a 3rd party plugin. You may need to contact Codetic, the creator of this plugin. They may need to update there plugin so that it will work with the latest version of Cornerstone.

By the way, I noticed that you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you. I got an answer from Codetic support. I had to go the plugin dashbord and in Elements unclick and again click the Carousel, and then Save. It solved the issue.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!