Posts archive themselves immediately when published

I have a strange issue which started when I first uploaded xpro. I switched to the regular x template and still have the same issue. There are only 5 posts and all archive on publish. The content does not display like when previewed in draft mode. http://allinclusivevacationandtravel.com/sandos-caracol-eco/

No idea what is causing this. I found a plugin “smart archive page remove”. I activated it and then had to change the name of each post to something new to get the post to display the content and rather than an archive pic and short statement. Any idea how I get this right?

Hi there @thomasirwinbowman,

Thanks for writing in! Certainly sounds like an odd issue.

In your wp-admin > posts, are posts marked as “Archived” or “Published” If they are marked as “Archived” and this happens straight away, there’s a possibility that some form of scheduling plugin isn’t functionality correctly. Have you tried testing with all plugins deactivated to see if the issue still happens?

If it does, please include WP Admin login details in a secure note and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.