Poster Image Not Showing Up

Hello

I am trying to make a video the landing page for my site and the poster image is not loading. One is embedding the video with a poster route the best way to do this, two why is my poster image not coming up?

Holdsite123.site

Thanks!

Hey Stephen,

I don’t see a background video in your home page. Can you give us a screenshot of it and your backend setup?

Also note that the poster image will only work on a mobile device because it will display instead of the video because of performance reasons.

Thanks.

Apoglogies I added a photo as the background while waiting on a response. Your answer answers my question though.

Is there a best way to have a video as a landing page or without it really effecting the performance of the site?

Regretfully, no. Though there are other systems that allow the playing of video in mobile, they use hacky techniques which is not good for performance so in X / Pro, background video is disabled.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.