Post won't display on correct page

My Page Skin & Hair Care has more than just the posts I have categorized to post in it. I don’t understand why my other posts are landing on this page when they aren’t categorized for that page.

Hello There,

When I check the content of the page, I can see you have this [pt_view id="f989ded63b"]. That is a shortcode for Content Views plugin. Unfortunately, we have no control on how the plugin runs its query for the posts. Please check in with the plugin developer instead. You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know another plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I removed the Content View shortcode and now the 2 posts I have categorized for this page do not post on the page. Can you please take a look at my site and see if you see anything that could be causing this? All my pages are set up the same way so I don’t understand why this one page is have an issue.

Hi There,

This is what I am seeing at the moment:

You are referring to some content on the content area, correct? Or did I misunderstand something? Please clarify or give us more details.
The content is just:

Please leave the page with the issue or duplicate the page so we can check while the issue is there.

The problem is these posts won’t display on my Skin & Hair Care Page even though they are categroized correctly. I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Hello There,

https://your-domain.com/skin-hair-care/ is a page. You can only include posts on this page if you use Recent Post element or 3rd party plugin shortcode that displays the latest post with specific category.

Please try using our recent post element:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

All you Skin and Hair Care posts can be viewed here:
https://your-domain.com/category/skin-hair-care/

This is the category archive archive page.

Hope this explains it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.