Post Won't display in Subcatagory

I added a subcatagory in my menu header and added a post to it but the post doesn’t show up when I check my site
The subcatoagory shows it has a post assigned but when I check on my site it doesn’t show up

Hi There,

I’ve just checked this link and this is a default page not category page: http://oliveulife.com/healthy-living/skin-hair-care/

Could you please double check?

The category page should be: http://oliveulife.com/category/skin-hair-care/

Thank you, I took a second look and was able to correct. Can you tell me how I would remove the Catagory Archives Title from this page and add Skin & Hair Care as the title?

I tried to update in the page and when I preview it looks correct but not when I go and my site.

Hi there,

Kindly go to WordPress Dashboard > Posts > Categories and click on the category you are talking about to see its options.

There you will see an option to change the Archive Title which is the one you are interested in:

Hope it helps.

This worked! Thank you so much!!!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: