Post tags at bottom of each post

Is it possible to get a clickable tag list at the bottom of each post in Ethos?

I’ve used Integrity before, and I know each of the posts had that post’s tags listed as clickable tags on the bottom of each post. I would like this same functionality in Ethos, but can’t seem to find any threads showing how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Austin Fletcher

So I found a post that gives me the tag output on the bottom of the posts pages:

But is there a way to style them more like the styling in the Integrity theme?

Hi there,

It is not possible to move styles from a stack to another one. We can do our best to suggest you a somewhat similar thing but not the exact one, consider the suggestion to be a starting point for yourself to finish the job.

But we need to have a sample of the tags you are talking about in the Integrity stack. Please search on the Demo site of the Integrity and give us the exact link and screenshot of the section you are talking about and want to have the tags like that:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/

Also, you need to give us the exact URL of your website containing the tags at the bottom to be able to see the code and suggestion you proper CSS which then you can add to Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

I checked your website and it seems to be under a login form. If you give us the information you may need to give us the login information using the Secure Note if it is the only way to see the page.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.