Post tags are missing

Hi there

For some reason tags that I have assigned to blog posts are not showing up on my Tag archive index page: http://www.karenizod.com/tag/change/

For example using the tag ‘change’ the only pages that show up are for the custom post types that I have created (and assigned ‘change’).

For example this blog post is assigned ‘change’ but not showing up on the index http://www.karenizod.com/here-is-where-i-am

What would be the reason for this?

Thansk
Sam

Hi there,

Our theme does not have any additional feature regarding the tagging system of the WordPress and whatever you see is for the WordPress itself. I suggest that you change the theme to one of the WordPress standard themes and check the case.

If you have the problem without having the Pro theme then you will need to double check your settings and also it might be something related to your customization which you can test by removing all your custom code.

If the problem is fixed when you switch to the standard theme then it might be the problem of customization you have done in the Child Theme of Pro. So I suggest that you bring up the parent original Pro theme and see if you have the problem or not.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.