Hi,
My blog page has a background colour but when I click a tag I am taken to a white background and I cannot see how to change this.
Also is it possible to make the blog page display 9 posts rather than 10?
Regards,
Mark
Hi,
My blog page has a background colour but when I click a tag I am taken to a white background and I cannot see how to change this.
Also is it possible to make the blog page display 9 posts rather than 10?
Regards,
Mark
Hi There,
Please find this custom CSS:
.single-post, .blog, .error404 .x-navbar {
background-color: rgb(234, 233, 225) !important;
}
And change to this:
.single-post,
.archive,
.blog,
.error404 .x-navbar {
background-color: rgb(234, 233, 225) !important;
}
Hope it helps 
Thanks that has done the trick.
Is there any way for me to make 9 posts display per page, rather than the 10 that currently does?
Hi There,
You can change the number of blog posts under Wordpress dashboard > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most:
Hope it helps 
Thanks and sorry for asking a none X theme question 
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.