Post Slider Display on main blog page. How to get in on all blog posts

Hi,

I want to be able to put the Post Slider Display on more of my blog pages.

I have a static homepage and my main blog page is set up as an individual Page.

When in any Post, if I feature that post in categories, and I select the option for Post Slider Display - Blog in the Ethos Post Settings — it works well and puts that particular post in the slider on my main Blog page.

But individual Post blogs do not have the Post Slider Display. How can I work it so they have the post slider display, instead of only the main Blog page having the slider display. And can I pick post pages to have the display or is it a matter of all of them would have it.

Please keep in mind you helped me set up my site so that the main home page carousel only shows on the main home page and not on other pages.

Thanks in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please follow this thread:

Please let us know if this works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.