Post size issues

We are having an issue with post size. The post size doesn’t lock into place so it can become smaller or larger on mobile devices. This website is using the pro version. On each post I have the check box clicked for full width post. Maybe this is causing the issue. I do want the posts full width. I noticed sometimes even though I check the full width for some reason the post widgets show up and I have to go back and re-check the box on the post that says full width. Is there some css I can enter so all the posts are automatically full width?

Here is an image as to how the posts are showing up and able to move around. https://nationalveteranstributenetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMG_8016.png

https://nationalveteranstributenetwork.org/hemingford-nebraska/

Hey there,

First, please update to the latest version of Pro (see https://theme.co/changelog/). You’re currently running 1.1.0. If that doesn’t help, it could be some elements on the page is causing this like the third party social widget I see in your page.

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also ensure all caches are cleared including your browser cache after that.

Thanks.