Post shows bold and h2 text when it clearly is paragraph

I am having an issue with an old post from 2014.

There are two - three paragraphs of BOLD and H2 text when it should be paragraph and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Any tips idea’s would be greatly helpful!

Scott

Hello Scott,

Thanks for posting in! You have not closed the h2 heading tag or added the contents inside the custom headline element which has caused the issue. To resolve this, please edit your post and find the h2 element check your content of the custom headline element.

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Thank you. I wasn’t thinking right. I was just selecting the text and changing it to paragraph with no avail. This fixed it immediatley.

Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.