Post pagination element not appearing on archive layout

Having a weird issue where the Post Pagination element isn’t appearing on an Archive Layout I’ve built. Admittedly I get easily confused by the loopers/consumers stuff, but I’ve looked through a bunch of your videos and other posts on it and can’t figure out why it’s not working. All help appreciated, thanks.

Hello @jasoncoburn,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please ensure that you have not set the Looper Provider on the category archive page. I would suggest you disable the Looper provider since on the archive page the default loop is working so you don’t need an extra loop on the archive page which might be reason of your issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have a looper provider set on the page, will send on the site details.

Hello @jasoncoburn,

I checked your site it seems that you have only five posts on the specific category that you have shared whereas you have set the number of posts per page as 10 from the WordPress dashboard —>Settings —>Reading —> Blog pages show at most—>set it as less than five and recheck it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ah, that did indeed solve it. Thanks for your help!

Hi @jasoncoburn,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.