Post Page Header -- How to Edit

I can’t find this in the support forums and frankly, I just don’t remember how I created it.

On this page: https://awakeningclaritynow.com/blog/ there is a header/sub-header that says: Welcome to our little corner of the Internet. Kick your feet up and stay a while.

How can I edit that?

When i pull up the “page” in wordpress, it’s empty. When I pull it up in Cornerstone it shows that there are NO elements to edit. And I don’t see anything in my custom CSS either.

it baffles me.

Hello @rojac,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can edit Blog header and sub-header from X > Launch > Options > Integrity > Blog Options > Blog title and blog sub title.

Thanks.

That’s it!

Thank you so much!

RESOLVED :grinning:

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.