Post page and warning message

Hey guys,

can I even customize the way a post looks and is there a way to create a template so each post follows the same pattern.
I just hope that I do have as much customiziation control as I do with the pages.

When I set up the first post just to give it a test drive I got the following warning message on top of the image:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\bettafieber\wp-includes\media.php on line 1206.

As always, thanx in advance for your support, which is great by the way :slight_smile:

Heiko

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Yes, you can customize it but you can only do it with custom development in which we can’t cover here in the forum. You may want to hire a developer to implement your preferred layout. Just like other themes, you still need to do some custom coding.

About the warning, please make sure your WP_DEBUG is set to false in wp-config.php file of your site. You may edit that file using any text editor and through FTP, or simply use your hosting’s file manager and editor.

Thanks!

So is the X Theme and its PRO version only suitable if you wanna create pages? Posts are also an integral part of Wordpress and I think it is really disappointing if the customization ends with the posts.

I guess I was expecting a little bit more out of the PRO version of the theme.

Hi There,

X theme and Pro page builder/cornerstone are suitable for pages, post and custom post type. I think there is a misunderstanding here. Regarding the term template, there is a wordpress template, the default post template, the single post is using can be customize but not yet covered here. Though using Cornerstone or Pro content builder, we can design the layout anyway we want for post like a normal page. Then save this page as template. On a new post load this template to have the same layout.
The difference is this:
For wordpress single post php template: we have access on the entire structure.
For Cornerstone template: we are building just inside content Container where the Cornerstone/page builder have access.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.