Post Navigation element in layout builder

Hi guys,

I have created a single post page layout and added the post navigation element at the bottom. When i click the button on a live post it basically just refreshes the page and only ever show a right arrow. Is the post navigation element not supposed to take it to another post? See here:

https://severndaleacademy.co.uk/news-post-3/

thanks folks.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your setting. I would request you please share your admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Added details on a secure note to this message.

thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

The Post Navigation element should be placed outside the Looper Provider as shown in the following screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @tristup, i certainly does help thank you haha. Works perfectly! That’s brilliant! :grin:

Chris

Hi Chris,

We’re glad that my colleague @tristup was able to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.