Post Meta space and format change

Hi,

Plz check those 2 URL and the difference in space between the title and the post meta.
https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/ and this one https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/البرقية-المنقولة-303/

  1. I want the space to be as the URL https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/.
  2. I want to replace the “/” separator by this one “|”
  3. I would like to remove the category icon

Please help

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, looks like this page https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/البرقية-المنقولة-303/ is using a custom template? I see an inline font-size: 26px; on p-meta on that page which is causing the spacing issue. Please remove that inline stying.

e.g.
<p class="p-meta" style="font-size: 26px;">

That inline styling is not present on the other page https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/.

  1. Please add this to Theme Options > CSS
.p-meta>span:after {
	content: "|" !important;
}
  1. Add this to Theme Options > CSS as well.
.p-meta a i.x-icon-bookmark {
	display: none;
}

But before you do that, please copy all your custom CSS and check it here, then resolve all found errors, else any additional CSS won’t work.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

many thx. It works for issue 2 and 3.

Regarding the inline styling how can i remove it?
I customized the font responsviness to the P selector in PRO editor to have a font-size between 16 and 26.but this for the body text which is affecting the p-meta also.

I added now the selector .p-meta to the post as font-size: 12 px.

But in this case i need to repeat this customization for every new post.
This solved the issue.
Is it acceptable solution?
what this meta settings in the attached prtscreen

Hi there,

You shouldn’t do that, the p selector is in use around the page affecting the post meta too. You can’t remove the inline style unless you disable the responsive text or remove the p selector. Perhaps you can change the selector to .entry-wrap p. That make sure the responsive text is only applied to all p within the content.

Thanks!

1 Like

this selector is not working. .entry-wrap p

the selector which works …x-text p

Hey There,

It’s good to know that have found the correct selector that works out for your.

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.