Post Layout

Hello,

I’d like to do some small changes on the layout of my blog but did not manage to do it. Your help would be appreciated.

Please see on this screenshot what I’d like to change:https://mandtis.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Blog-Layout.jpg

  1. The border-bottom of the h1 should be only 30% width. I know it should not be a border but a hr but I did not manage to do it.

  2. I’d like to replace the two icons for the author and the category of the blog post. I’d also like to get the icons twice the size.

URL: https://mandtis.fr/cheval-pratique-a-teste-pour-vous-le-crampon-magnetique-mandtis/

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!