Post Layout Editor > The Content

When editing my single post layout for the blog, is there a way to get the content from a blog to show up in the editor? Right now, “The Content” loads in the homepage within cornerstone, even when I set a condition for blog post only.

Also, on the block archive page, how can I show more than one category for each post? I’m using {{dc:term:name}}, but only the first category shows up. I’d like for all of the categories associated with each post to show up.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out.
By default the Single layout will show the Home Page content, if you have set the Latest Post as your Home Page from Settings > Reading then it will show the first post as the content.

You can add the terms element and change the Looper Provider of the List Item to the Current Post Term to get all the Categories assigned to the specific posts.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the response. Works perfectly. I’ve gotten categories working w/ looper, and know that I need to change to latest posts (on dev site) in order to see proper post layout w/in editor.

-Matt

Hi Matt,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.