Post in Categories not appearing

Hi, when I am logged in as an admin I can see my posts assigned to a given category.

When I log out and visit my site normally I cannot see any posts appearing under their relevant category.

Any thoughts on why with might be?

Many thanks,
Alex

Hello Alex,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache and clear your browser cache and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for your we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @cleesmith2,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks

I withdrew the post because I thought the OP could see it. The problem is still there.
UPDATE: As I typed this, I had an Aha! moment. I fixed the problem. It was a setting in the WP REST API plugin.

Hello There,

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Thank you for letting us know.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.