Hello, XMasters!
How I can delete (switch off) featured post image?
I want to see image on a separate post page and do not want to see it on a main blog page.
I hope you could undestand me.
Thank you 
Hello, XMasters!
How I can delete (switch off) featured post image?
I want to see image on a separate post page and do not want to see it on a main blog page.
I hope you could undestand me.
Thank you 
Hey,
Please, could you explain your question with more details?
Ok.
When I create a post I can set an image. The image will be shows in top of the post and in my blog page upper post excerpt (when I use a standart or masonry style).
I would like to delete the image from the blog page but let it shows on the post page.
Are you understand my idea? 
Look at this - two posts: with and whithout image.
Hi @IvchenkoDV,
Add this in your custom CSS:
.blog .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
display:none;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Thank you! Your advice helped me!
By the way…
If I want to delete the image in to the post I can use this CSS:
.single-post .entry-thumb {
display:none;
}

Hi there,
Glad it’s okay now, and yes, you may hide featured images through that CSS 
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.