Post image in pro header builder

I’ve seen many sites where the post image appears in the header. This would be awesome. I have tried with ACF but I don’t seem to get anywhere - trying to use an array so that the image corresponding to the post is in the header, shortcodes, whatever I do doesn’t seem to work. Am I on the right track or should I be going about this a different way? Just not sure how to do it with the header builder - any tips would be great! As always, thank you for the awesome support…

Hey @lancebarton,

Regretfully, this is currently not a feature offered by X and Pro. You might want to try this guide from a user or try to contact him for his service.

Regarding ACF, only simple data is currently supported so the array output could not be used.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.