Post does nog show categorie and featured images at 'bakc-site'

Would very much like help in the following issue on the site


(will become https soon…)

This site originally was made with WP theme 2016.
No I am upgrading it with the X-theme.

At the back-end, I cannot create a featured item in the posts and I do not see the different possibilities for setting catagories and tags etc (upload a screenshot attached)

Could you please help me with this? Perhaps the former theme coursed this issue? Or is it just something in X-theme i do not see/know?

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi There,

I checked on these options then the categories and featured image display again.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I am very greatfull!
It really works again :slight_smile:

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
We appreciate for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.