Post Comment Questions

Hi X Team,

A few questions on ‘post comments’ if I may.

Here is the page I am concerned with:
https://www.exposurecompensation.co.uk/index.php/2018/01/05/photographic-data-management-nightmare/

  1. How to remove the white circle with 2 at the top right?

  2. How to remove the yellow circle with 2 further down?

  3. How to change the background of the posted comments to a different hex color? Say, #3F3F3F like my page background.

  4. How to change the text color and background color of the Comment box?

I would like to change 3 and 4 independently.

Thanks in advance for the excellent support!

Alistair

Hello Alistair,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. To remove comment from top right, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

a.meta-comments {display: none;}

  1. This CSS will remove comment number from comment title:

.h-comments-title small {display: none;}

  1. Please add following CSS to change background color of posted comments:

article.comment {background-color: #3F3F3F;}

  1. Please add following CSS to change background and text color of comment box:

.comment-form-comment textarea {background-color: #ddd; color: #fff;}

  1. If you would like to change text and background color of other fields in comment form, please add following CSS:

.comment-form-author input, .comment-form-email input, .comment-form-url input {color: #fff; background-color: #ddd;}

Thanks.

Many thanks Prasant, that is exactly what I need!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.