Hello, my post carousel on the Ethos Stack isn’t showing up on my website. I have tried deactivating plugins and it still isn’t showing up. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
Hello @Jaya937,
Thanks for asking. 
Under X > Theme Options > Ethos > Post Carousel please make sure it’s turned on. Next, under the same section Post Carousel > Display, you would notice that by default Featured item is selected. If you would like featured post to show up, you can do that from Ethos post Settings when a page is opened in WordPress editor. Please make sure Post Carousel Display option is selected. https://cloudup.com/czZOObk_dLX
Second option is Random. If you select Random that post slider will display random articles in carousel. Last one is Most Commented. Upon selecting this option, post slider will showcase articles having majority of the comments.
Thanks.
I have it turned on and it was working fine. Just today when I re-activated my plug-ins, I just don’t see it showing up anymore with “featured”, “ most commented”, or “random “.
Hello @Jaya937,
Thanks for updating thread. 
Can you please confirm you are running latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone on the website? If you are running latest version, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.