Post carousel & slider issue

Hi all,

I’m new to X and I’ve just started using the Ethos 1 theme. I’m having an issue related to post carousel and slider that are not diplaying despite that I have published posts and enabled the slider and the carousel in the setting. Cornerstone is also updated to the latest version 3.

Thanks to provide help.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

What’s your carousel and slider setting? Is it set to featured? If yes, then you’ll have to edit each of your post and you have to display them in carousel and slider, it’s configurable in your post’s Ethos Settings section.

Else, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi @Rad;

Big thanks for your support! You were right, the problem is that I was setting the carousel and slider options to “Featured” without chosing the posts to be displayed in the Meta posts section !

Thnaks very much !

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.