Hi there - i have Ethos and wish to use the post carousel. I cannot seem to set it to show just five or six posts in a width that reflects a landscape photo. The carousel loads with 8 images in box like format and extra ones sometimes spread down below the masthead or appear underneath the masthead… I have tried many combinations of settings but to no avail. Can anyone help please - very many thanks Steve
See: http://morleydigitalteam.com/
Hi Steve,
Have you tried in the customizer? there should be a setting to change the amount of posts shown the the carousel
Appearence > Customizer > Ethos > scroll down to the setting to change amount of posts shown
Thanks Mickster yes I did try that and cant seem to finds any combination that works.
they are either too wide or too small. I will keep trying but I fear I may have to turn the function off
Thanks for your help., Steve
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.