Post Carosel - Is there a way to activate it on one page but not another?

Hey! I would love to be able to activate the post carosel on my blog page only but not have it appear on the home or other pages. Is there a way to do that?

Hello @marenelizabethphoto,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am asuming that with post carousel, you are referring to Ethos post slider. If you want post carousel to show up only on blog page then please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.blog .x-post-carousel {display: block !important;}

x-post-carousel {display: none;}

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Did I do it right?

If I did its still showing up on every page. :frowning:

Figured it out!
.blog .x-post-carousel {display: block !important;}
.x-post-carousel {display: none;}

You need the . before the 2nd line.

Thanks so much!

Glad you’ve sorted it out and thank you for sharing with us.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.