For my specific purposes I like the portfolio layout, but I would like to add a text section - explaining what follows - on top of the first row of portfolio items. Is this possible?
Hi There,
That would be possible but would require custom development.
I have another suggestion for you, have you considered using one of our Addons, The Grid or Essential Grid to load your Portfolio items in a normal page that can be built using Cornerstone? Those plugins allow you to build some really good looking and modern grid layouts to display your portfolio (or any post type) on your site. After you created your grid using your portfolio items as a source you can use the respective element or shortcode of the grid on your page and you will be able to edit the content of that page in Cornerstone,
Let us know your thoughts.
Thank you!
I’ll give it a swing! Thanks Joao!
You’re welcome.