Possibility to change the design / layout of "classic recent posts" element

Dear team,

I’m looking for a way to change to look and feel of the “classic recent posts” element. I’m sorry to be very honest, I think the element looks a bit old and not nice at all compared to most other features Pro offers.

Is there a way to have a modern design that is linked to most recent blog posts?

Thank you in advance.
Darryl

Hello Darryl,

Thanks for writing to us.

To update the “Classic Recent Post” element, it would require custom development I would suggest you consult a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail our service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Alternatively, you can use our bundled plugin called Essential Grid to display your Posts with our builder. In case if you have not seen our Essential Grid documentation please have a look at our documentation to learn more about how to display posts through Essential Grid https://theme.co/docs/essential-grid

Thanks for understanding

Thanks a lot for the extensive reply Prakash! I’ll check it out and see what solution is best. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Prakash_s were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.