(Possibile) wrong version number reported

PRO theme user here. As I can see from the admin WP and PRO theme state that my installed version is 1.x.
That can’t be right since the installed PRO theme already has all the features that come with version 2, like header and footer templates:

Reluctant to just upgrade and yes I’m using a child theme.

Am I right about this and if yes what could be the cause?

Hi there,

Please provide the admin details of your site in a secure note so that we can check it.

Hi there,

You are still using Pro 1.2.7.

The templates that you indicated in the screenshot is different from the template manager that is available since Pro 2.

You can find more info here:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-0-0

Ok, so it’s safe to upgrade then, Thanks for your immediate help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.