Hi,
I am hoping you can help me. I would like to position the Revolution Slider under the navigation on the homepage. I haven’t been able to find any documentation on this.
Thanks so much.
Jacqueline
Hi,
I am hoping you can help me. I would like to position the Revolution Slider under the navigation on the homepage. I haven’t been able to find any documentation on this.
Thanks so much.
Jacqueline
Hi @jbernauer,
Thanks for writing in.
In your page settings, you can add slider below masthead in order to add the rev slider below navigation.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
Sorry I wasn’t clear. I want the slider to display under the navigation, not below the navigation. Is there CSS to do this?
Hi There,
Thank you for the clarification, please add this to Theme Options > CSS
@media (min-width: 980px) {
.x-masthead {
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
}
}
As you can see you need to move your scroll to bottom anchor on the bottom rather than above.
Hope that helps,
Cheers!
Thank you for this. Works perfectly!!!
However, I am not sure what you mean by move your scroll to bottom anchor. Where do I find this? I went on Theme Options > Miscellaneous but the only option there is scroll top Anchor and it is set to on. If I turn it off nothing happens.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.