Portolio Header issue

Hello, I have created a Portfolio page however the head titles of the pages are in line with my website header (logo and menus) so you can read/see them correctly. How can I simply move these down, as the portfolio page doesn’t allow for cornerstone to be used.The page is here http://caronadigital.co.uk/portfolio-item/website-brand-design/Uploading…

I have attached images also - Thanks

Hi There,

Please find this custom CSS:

.masthead {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
}

And change to this:

.home .masthead {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Perfecto! Thanks!

You’re welcome.

Could I also ask how do I change the header and footer colours in my website http://caronadigital.co.uk they are currently a dark navy and I want to change them to light grey thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You can change the colors in the theme options. Simply go to X > Launch > Options > Renew and use the color pickers for the colors you want to have for the respective areas of the theme.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.