Good night,
I’m translating the web with WPML. With the Spanish language everything goes OK, but with the second language, when I am in a portfolio item and I try to return to the general page of the portfolio I get this error …
some idea?
Good night,
I’m translating the web with WPML. With the Spanish language everything goes OK, but with the second language, when I am in a portfolio item and I try to return to the general page of the portfolio I get this error …
some idea?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The page is showing a warning. This may have came from uninitialized variable in the theme. To get rid of this warning, please disable debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding
define( 'WP_DEBUG' , false ); just above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
For example:
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the warning.
Please let us know how it goes.