Portfolio Titles

Hi,

I am trying to do some customization on my portfolio titles and could use a little help. I will supply login info in a secure message.

  1. I would like to center the title on the individual portfolio post pages. Please see attached image for reference.

  1. The second one, I’m not sure if we can do or not… On the Portfolio landing page, my post titles really need to split into 2 lines, but I would like to identify where they split instead of splitting based on number of characters. But on the individual post pages, I would still like to have the titles on one line. Is that possible? Please see attached for reference. I can add a
    to the headline to break where I want it to, but then it is also on two lines on the individual post page as well as in the breadcrumbs.

Thanks for your help with this,
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

1.) See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQvhOIxKx
Look for this CSS:

h1.entry-title.entry-title-portfolio {
 	font-size: 228.5%; 
  align: center
}

Update to this:

h1.entry-title.entry-title-portfolio {
 	font-size: 228.5%; 
       text-align: center;
}

Let’s just add the following CSS to hide the break on portfolio item page so the title will just be in one line:

.single-x-portfolio h1.entry-title.entry-title-portfolio br {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I’ll give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

That worked beautifully! Thanks so much!!!

Glad it worked.

Cheers!