Portfolio titles in Portfolio page

Hi!

I have hidden the title in single portfolio page and I put the title using the element {{dc: post: title}}

But i don’t understand on the portfolio page I don’t get any title in the thumbnails.

Thanks!

Portfolio page: Joeland.cat

Hello @albking,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL it seems that you have selected the page template as “Layout - Portfolio” Please note that the “Layout - Portfolio” makes the page an Archive Portfolio page and it would list all the portfolio. The Title of the Portfolio items is not displayed here on the list page. It is only visible on the single portfolio page.

Can you please let us know on which page you have added the dynamic content code for the title? In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL where you have added the dynamic content code for the title.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @albking,

It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating the specific page URL. Can you please provide login credentials of your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– Specific where you are having this issue.
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.