Portfolio thumbnail mobile device

Portfolio thumbnail displays great on PC but does not show a thumbnail on mobile devices. Is there a specific setting for displaying on mobile devices?

Hey Charles,

I checked the domain you registered to your license and the Results (portfolio) page seems to be empty. Would you mind filling it up with portfolio items then take a screenshot of the difference between desktop and mobile view then detail what you need to achieve.

Right now, there is no options to edit the portfolio view. We can only do some little changes via custom CSS. If what you need would require minor cosmetic change, we can provide some guidance with custom CSS.

Please just note the providing custom code is not a part of our theme support so if you have lots of changes that can’t be done with the available Theme Options and Builder Controls, you will currently need to hire a developer.

In the future though, we’ll have a Layout Builder which will allow users to create custom archive and single templates without the need of custom coding so this is also something to keep in mind. You can learn more about the upcoming features from our Content Page here https://theme.co/content

Thanks.

Here are the screenshots.

Desktop

Mobile

Hey Charles,

I have checked your site on my desktop and I do not see any contents. This is what I am seeing:

You may be having a caching issue. After doing the updates, adding contents or any site changes, always remember to clear all caches especially because you have installed Swift Performance plugin so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

OK, clearing the cache did the trick. Thanks for your help!

Swift was added to my site when I had speed maintenance done about a month back. Good to know that I need to clear cache in these situations.

You’re welcome Charles!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.