Portfolio Rollover Image

Hey Guys,

I’m having a bit of a time attempting to change the portfolio rollover effect. Currently, it rollsover and shows the title of the portfolio item. I’m wanting to change it to a static image across all portfolio items. Most of the stuff I’ve found on google is 2-3 years or older, and isn’t much help since it seems some of the classes and structure have changed.

Thanks for the help!

To clarify, this is the portfolios images on the portfolio page, not individual portfolio post page.

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Hey @john,

Sorry about that. Here it is, and I’ll include a login in a secure note as well.

http://104.244.121.69/~devthepinnacle/dine/

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. Do you want to remove rollover and only display the static image? Then add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-portfolio .entry-featured:hover .entry-cover {
    display: none;
}

If this is not what you want, would you mind to provide further clarifications? Maybe you can send us an example site or a screenshot of what you have in mind.

Thank you in advance.