Portfolio post / Feature Image alignment for mobile

I have a portfolio Post / Featured Image that looks great on desktop but off set for mobile portrait view . the landscape view is perfect. How can I fix this?

I checked on all browsers I checked on couple mobile phones

I cleared cache

Heres a screen shot

HI there,

That is because of this CSS:

.entry-thumb img {
    min-width: 500px;
    max-width: 100%;
    width: auto;
}

Try adding this CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .single-x-portfolio .entry-thumb img {
        min-width: auto;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Yes This worked thanks

You’re welcome.

Im actually having the same issue for blog posts on the mobile can you tell me how to fix this the post seems to be to the right too much and not centered.

Hi there,

The problem is generated by this CSS code that you have:

.entry-thumb img {
    min-width: 500px;
    max-width: 100%;
    width: auto;
}

You will need to change that code to:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
	.entry-thumb img {
		min-width: 500px;
		max-width: 100%;
		width: auto;
	}
}

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.