I’m fiddling about creating Portfolio posts in the theme so that they’re really simple. I’ve managed to turn off the meta elements, but there’s a big red link ‘launch project’ button that I can’t get rid of. Found it in Portfolio customization and how to change the words but not how to make it disappear.
Ho There,
Can you please send us your website URL so that we can have a look and give you a proper solution.
Thnaks
Hi Basanta
Thanks for your prompt response.
Meantime I think I have sorted t.
I noticed a hashtag in the form below the portfolio post by the Project Link area. Upon deleting this button has gone. Yay.
Thanks again for replying though
Glad you’ve sorted it out and thank you for sharing the solution with us.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.