Hello, I am trying to setup the portfolio, but suddenly the page does not display the preview image of the portfolio correctly anymore.
The Portfolio itself has a preview image:
Does anyone know what causes this, I cant find the issue.
Hello, I am trying to setup the portfolio, but suddenly the page does not display the preview image of the portfolio correctly anymore.
The Portfolio itself has a preview image:
Does anyone know what causes this, I cant find the issue.
Figured it out myself.
The issue was that the picture I used as the preview image changed its name and therefore it was not locateable.
can be closed.
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.