Portfolio page not displaying correctly

Hi, I made a custom slug for the portfolio for the first time (I changed it to lookbook), and the portfolio single page doesn’t look like any of the other portfolios I’ve set up in the past. Any ideas?

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for writing in!

You may be having a slug conflict. Please make sure that there are NO posts or pages that bears the same slug that you have used in your portfolio page or portfolio item. For example, if you portfolio page is using portfolio as the page slug, your custom portfolio URL slug should be using portfolio-item or any slug that is not same as the portfolio page.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks. It’s not working and the URL slug for the individual posts doesn’t appear to be using -item

Login info here:

Hello Sarah,

Your issue is because you have added this custom CSS:

.blog .entry-wrap,
.single .entry-wrap {
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
  max-width: 600px;
  text-align: center;
  background-color: #dfd9c3;
}

Please have it updated and use this code instead:

.blog .entry-wrap,
.single-post .entry-wrap {
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
  max-width: 600px;
  text-align: center;
  background-color: #dfd9c3;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

That is very strange, because I didn’t add that code…I’ll try to find it and give that a shot. Thanks

It may have come in with the demo content I imported? Where does that CSS stored? I can see this CSS affecting those elements but I can’t find it anywhere in the code. The color matches the Eclipses demo content I imported, though,

Hey Sarah,

It is in Pro > Theme Options > Custom CSS.
_ custom-css

Best Regards.

Thanks! :innocent:

@sarahwefald,

It’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.